Tuesday 6 September 2016

Nse Ikpe Etim's New Beauty Brand

I can't believe I just got a wind of this after so long. Pardon my lateness, sweeties... A new artisan beauty brand was launched online on the 3rd of August, 2016. Made with rare wild-crafted African oils, like Ximenia, Manketti, Baobab, Mafura and Marula, renowned for their moisturizing and regenerating properties and ethically sourced from cooperatives in Africa, the vegan friendly, Eden’s Theory will sell multi functional hair, body, skin & fragrance products. Victoria Thomas, an award-winning filmmaker, and Nse Ikpe Etim, an award-winning actress, founded Eden’s Theory together. Nse said: “People always ask about my skin and hair. Many of them assume that I use very expensive products, but I have actually always used natural oils and butters. In Africa they are not in short supply because the heat and the high altitudes on the African continent make the perfect conditions to grow water retaining and sun resistant plants which consequently offer the same amazing benefits to the skin and hair. Through Eden’s Theory we want to share these natural beauty secrets with the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment