Monday 29 February 2016

BOXER BRAIDS: The Hairstyle That's Taking Over

boxer-braids-hairstyle-trend-2016-1

I’ve been secretly praying this hairstyle makes it, and I was left on my knees, hopes high, tears in my eyes, prayers unanswered. Until of course the Kardashian-Jenner clan decided it was suddenly cool to dutch braid their hair, and BAM the boxer braids were in.
Khloe Kardashian has rocked the boxer braids more often than her siblings, then it was Kylie I think, and now, as of recently Kim posted several pics of her on Instagram rocking the boxer braids in quite a few styles, alongside North. Yeah, she got us with that. We’re not a bunch of ignoramus idiots though, we know braids have been coming and going in fashion and it’s got nothing to do with the K’s.
Anyway… now they’re here, and they’re trendy, and I’m guessing we’ll be seeing a lot of side or centre parted hair, dutch braided into boxer braids this year.
boxer-braids-hairstyle-trend-2016-1kimkardashian 



No comments:

Post a Comment